Students in one of the lecture rooms


Depending on what type of student you are or would like to be, you have to go through a different kind of application procedure.

If you want to study a full degree programme at FHWS, please turn to the section on application for full-time studies. If you would like to stay at FHWS for one or two semesters as an international exchange student, you can read through the information given in the section on application for incoming students.
If, however, you are a registered student at FHWS already and would like to study at a university abroad or do an internship abroad, the section on outgoing students provides all information you might be interested in.