Staff Mobility for Training
Thank you for your interest in completing further training at one of our partner universities. We have compiled the most important information below.
- Inform yourself about the partner university where you wish to complete further training. For details of the current FHWS partner universities at which lecturer mobility is possible, please use MoveON search engine (in German only). For further training at one of our European partner universities, please select Weiterbildung EU from the list of programmes. For further training at a non-European partner university, please select Weiterbildung NON-EU.
- Please discuss with your faculty’s international affairs officer which costs can be taken over and forward this information to the International Office (HSIN).
If HSIN-funds are used, please contact Dr Wimmer, Head of the International Office.
For the Erasmus+ STT programme, please fill out the form Agreement on Staff Mobility for Training and get the signatures from all parties involved by e-mail. Forward the document to Ms Ebner, International Office. The Agreement serves as a basis for calculating the Erasmus+ subsidy.
- Register in the MoveON applicant portal.
- The International Office will confirm the Erasmus+ subsidy by e-mail.
- Travel authorisation request: Please enter information on costs that are taken over in the field Bemerkungen. The FHWS Travel Portal is in the intranet.
- Submit your travel expenses (incl. original receipts) for accommodation, food, and transport along with the confirmation from the partner university of the actual duration of your stay (in case of Erasmus+ STT mobility) to the International Office.
- Prepare a report on your further training (in case of Erasmus+ STT mobility) via the Mobility Tool Plus (MT+). You will receive an email containing a link to the report form from MT+, which you must complete within 30 days of your return. Please note that all individuals who receive Erasmus+ funding are contractually obliged to prepare a report at the end of their funding period.