If you want to study at FHWS as an exchange student, you have to follow these steps:
- Complete the selection procedure at your home university before you apply to us: Please contact the International Office at your home university to find out what you need to do to be nominated as an exchange student at FHWS.
- After successfully completing the selection procedure, the International Office at your home university will nominate you as an exchange student at FHWS.
- As soon as we at FHWS International Office receive your nomination, we will send you the link to our online application portal for exchange students, Moveonline, via email.
- Apply on Moveonline as soon as possible after receiving our email. You have to fill out the application form and upload several documents:
- Copy of your passport (written in Latin letters)
- Certificate of enrolment at your home university
- Photo for the student ID card (file format JPG, max. 5 MB, min. resolution of 600 x 450 pixels)
- Academic transcript of records (accepted only in English)
- Letter of motivation (approx. one page)
- Proof of language proficiency (if applicable)
The deadlines to apply are as follows:
01.03 - 15.05 for stays starting in the following winter semester
15.09 - 01.12 for stays starting in the following summer semester
Please note that we cannot consider applications received after the deadline.