To be able to study at FHWS, you must be nominated by the International Office at your home university and then apply via the moveonline application portal.
You must follow these steps to study at FHWS:
- Complete the selection procedure at your home university first before you apply to us. Please contact the International Office at your home university to find out what you need to do to apply to be an exchange student at FHWS.
- After successfully completing this selection procedure, the International Office at your home university will nominate you as an exchange student.
- As soon as we receive your nomination, we will email you to invite you to begin our application procedure.
- Apply via moveonline, the application portal for exchange students.
- Once you have completed the application, print and sign the form and submit it to the International Office at your home university for approval.
- Send the signed printout approved by the International Office at your home university together with the necessary documents to:
Please note the deadlines to apply to study at FHWS as an exchange student. Unfortunately, we are unable to consider applications received after this time:
Winter semester 2016/17: 15 Mar–15 Jun 2016
Summer semester 2017: 15 Sep–15 Dec 2016